Welcome to Eventor!
Simple event entry
User account in Eventor
For racing classes, the organizer requires an entry in Eventor and you also need a club membership. Before you can make an entry here in Eventor you need a user account:
- Are you a member of a Swedish orienteering club, any of the club's administrators will arrange user data for you. Contact your club to get the user data via email. Then log in with your user data in Eventor and make an entry as instructed below.
- If you don’t have a Swedish orienteering club membership, for example, if you are representing a foreign club, register a user account on your own. It only takes a minute. Then log in with your user data in Eventor and make an entry as instructed below.
Note that in the open classes, offered at almost all events, there is no need for entry in advance and you do not need a club membership. Instead, you enter directly in the event arena.
Log in via the Log in-button to the left. On the next page, fill in your user data and click on Log in. There is also a function if you have forgotten your password.
How to make an entry
When logged in, this is how to make an entry:
- First, go to the event calendar.
- Select the event you want to run by clicking on it.
- On the event page, click on Enter to the right.
- A page where you confirm your entry appears. Make sure the class and electronic card number is correct, and click Save. Done!
If the organizer requires payment in advance, follow the instructions and pay the way the organizer requires (via debit card, bank transfer, etc.).
Making entries for several events at the same time
If you want to make entries for several events at the same time, proceed as follows:
- In the event calendar, choose the races you want to run by ticking them (you can also tick only one race).
- When you are done, click Enter selected events at the top or bottom of the page.
- A page where you confirm your entries appears. Make sure the class and electronic card number is correct for each event and then click Save. Done!
Enter several participants and relay entries
On the page where you confirm your entry, you can also enter several participants from your club.
For relay entries you need to be a member of a club. Entry can be made by all club members, provided that your club doesn’t require that you hold the Entry manager role.
Help and support
If you feel uncertain, there is a page with frequently asked questions, an entry guide and a forum where you can ask questions and receive answers. If you need further assistance, please contact the support.
If you are new to the sport of orienteering, we strongly recommend a visit to the Börja orientera on the Swedish Orienteering Federation's website. Unfortunately it’s only in Swedish so you need a translator, i.e. Google Translate, if you don't understand Swedish.
News in Eventor
Complete English Eventor guides
- Under Help and Support in the top menu you will find nine fresh Eventor guides. Read about all possibilites Eventor offers, whether you are a competitor or an organiser.
Number of entriesThe function that displays the number of entries in the event calendar has been turned off until further notice to ensure Eventors performance during high load visits.
New updates in Eventor
- Opinion poll in all events. Read the article in orientering.se! (in Swedish only)
- Interactive start page with personalized view of events and Sverigelistan.
- The role Eventor manager is no longer needed for relay entries (status can be changed by the club under Club settings).
- Under My pages --> My services and Club --> Services you will see what is ordered in your and your club's name.
- Easier login with Facebook / Google password.
Guides and information
Banners for your club's website
Here are a few banners that can be placed on you club's website along with a link to Eventor. Right-click on a banner and select "Save as..." to save.
- 118 x 28 pixels
- 136 x 32 pixels
- 160 x 38 pixels
- 178 x 42 pixels
Nyfiken på vilka tävlingar som arrangeras under 2017? Läs Skogssports bilaga Tävlingsprogram 2017 som e-tidning här!
Vi har LEDX, Lumonite, Petzl, Mila och M Tiger Sports värstinglampor för orientering i lager. Snabb leverans och fri frakt! Handla tryggt och säkert din nya lampa hos oss på lampspecialisten.se